Monday, May 13
6:00 – 9:00 pm Pre-conference Party – Location(s) TBA!
Tuesday, May 14
- 8:00 – 9:00 am Registration / Breakfast
- 9:00 – 9:15 am Welcome – Master of Ceremonies, Sean McGinnis
- 9:20 – 9:50 am – Sam Fiorella – Measuring the Impact of Influence in Social Media Marketing
- 9:55 – 10:25 am – Ted Rubin – Build Greater Intimacy with Clients and Profit from ROR: Return on Relationship
- 10:30 – 10:40 Sponsored BREAK
- 10:45 – 11:15 - Ric Dragon – Creating Social Media Marketing Strategy
- 11:20 – 11:50 – Dr. Natalie Petouhoff – ROI of Social Media
- 11:55 – 12:30 – Moderator Sean McGinnis -Panel Discussion on Social Media ROI
- 12:30 -1:30 pm Lunch/Expo
- 1:35 – 2:20 pm – Niels Schillewaert – Using Market Research to Get the Most from Social Media & Consumer Engagement
- 2:25 – 3:10 pm – Deb Weinstein & Peter McGregor – Social Media SOS
- 3:15 – 3:25 pm – Sponsored BREAK
- 3:30 – 4:15 pm –Perry’s Ice Cream – Social Media How-to Create Your Own Success Story
- 4:20 – 4:30 pm – Closing Remarks
- 4:30 -6:00 pm Networking Party
*speakers and times subject to change
During this session, Sam will highlight the factors that impact how consumers are influenced to take action online and the challenges faced with current software solutions and strategies. He’ll present a new methodology for how businesses can evolve this practice from a promotional and branding exercise to a measurable lead generation and sales conversion effort.
If you want to continue to reach your market in this social media age, your communications, public relations, and marketing need to focus on building relationships. Your metrics need to expand beyond ROI (return on investment) to include ROR: Return on relationship. ROI is simple dollars and cents. ROR is about people… the value (both perceived and real) that will accrue over time through connection, loyalty, recommendations and sharing. Discover new ways to build greater intimacy with your target audience, your clients, and consumers–how to “look them in the eyes digitally” and increase trust, loyalty and advocacy.
Even for professionals that eat, drink, and sleep social media marketing, it can be easy to become overwhelmed by the unceasing changes. In this session, Ric Dragon will present a whole-system approach to planning a social media strategy.
As a Forrester Analyst, Dr. Natalie Petouhoff created the first Social Media ROI Model. She’s been working with brands on social media strategy, organizational readiness, risk, benchmarking and implementation. In this session Dr. Natalie will share her insights, expertise and experience determining Social Media ROI.
Social media blunders, embarrassments and #fails can damage a company’s reputation and the bottom line. Deb and Peter will present examples of small business social media gone awry and explain what went wrong and why. This session promises to be both educational and entertaining.